The Bimini Bay Resort, is a true piece of island art. This is not a typical resort, but a Bahamian Village with ocean and bay front views run as a luxury hotel with all the great amenities you are looking for and more. It contains more than 2 miles of un-developed beaches.
Some highlights of the resort are:
- Luxurious rooms, suites and villas with garden, ocean, or bay views; most with fully equipped kitchens.
- Fisherman's Village - Offering open-air shopping and great dining.
- Multiple Pools including an infinity-edge pool overlooking the Atlantic Ocean.
- 3 Restaurants, New Ocean Front Dining coming in early 2012.
- Beach Bums Kid's Club and Sandbox Kids Playground.
- Tennis courts and fitness center.
- Grocery store, Golf cart rental.
- Business center.
- Concierge services.
- Group meeting and convention facilities.
- Wedding, event and banquet facilities.
- Two full-service marinas featuring 230 slips and accommodations for yachts up to 200 feet.